At Roseville Roofer we specialize in flat roofing in addition to many other types of roofing systems. Since our roofs take so much abuse, it would be a good idea to have routine maintenance performed on them. However, regardless of how practical this sounds to most people, few people actually do it. While shingle roofing systems certainly come with some drawbacks, one of the advantages that it has that the flat roof doesn’t is its ability to shed water. Unfortunately, they do not do so well and need to be able to hold some amount of standing water. There are primarily three different types of flat roofing systems that our experts work on, Built-Up Roofing, Membrane or Single-Ply, and Modified Bitumen Roofing. The Membrane or EPDM, as it is often referred to in the industry, is the newest type of flat roofing systems with Built-Up being the oldest. Our professional roofing contractor are familiar with each of them.
Advantages of Flat Roofing
While each type of flat roofing has its advantages, here are the advantages of EPDM:
- It encases your whole roof
- They last for up to 50 years and can resist strong wind, fire and rain.
- It is waterproof
- It is lightweight and do not require any reinforcement
- It is durable and any needed repairs are usually easy to make
Advantages of Built-up Roofing
- It is easy to remove the layers of the roof when maintenance and repairs are being made
- It’s a very easy type of roof to maintain
- It protects against UV rays, water, and bad weather
- It can last for up to 15 years with routine maintenance and repairs
Modified Bitumen Roofing
- Great durability and easy installation
- Durable and easy maintenance
- Offers flexibility at low temperatures and great elasticity
- Installed in overlapping rolls to create a seamless rooftop
- Various application methods can be use during its installation
Hire a Qualified Professional
If you’re not a roofing professional it’s better to leave the job of handling your roofing needs to someone who is. Allow a qualified professional to handle the maintenance of your flat roofing system and maintain the condition of your roof so that you benefit from its long-lasting effects. Even when you’re experiencing roofing problems, regardless of the type of roof it is, a qualified roofing professional will be able to assist with your service needs.
Why Hire Roseville Roofer
You will not find more committed roofing professionals than the ones that you’ll find at Roseville Roofer. When you turn to us for your roofing needs, you’ll be treated the way that we would like to be treated. This assures you of being able to receive the best quality of professional services possible. Regardless of the extent of your roofing needs, rest assured that we have someone on our team that is well-qualified to attend to your service requests. We take pride in the work that we do and it shows in the quality of service that you receive from our roofers.