Roseville Roofer is an expert in many different types of roofing systems, including flat roofing. Since our roofs get so much wear and tear, it would be smart to keep up with their maintenance. But even though this seems like a good idea to most people, not many people actually do it. Even though there are some problems with shingle roofs, one thing they have going for them that flat roofs don’t is that they can shed water. They don’t work out very well, though, and they need to be able to hold some water. Built-Up Roofing, Membrane or Single-Ply Roofing, and Modified Bitumen Roofing are the main types of flat roofing systems that our experts work on. Membrane, or EPDM as it is often called in the business world, is the newest type of flat roofing system. The oldest is Built-Up. All of them are known to our professional roofing contractors.
Benefits of a flat roof
Every type of flat roof has its pros and cons, but here are the pros of EPDM:
- It goes over the whole roof.
- They can last up to 50 years and can stand up to rain, fire, and strong winds.
- It is waterproof
- It’s light and doesn’t need any extra support.
- It lasts a long time and is usually easy to fix if it breaks.
- Built-up roofing has a lot of benefits.
It’s easy to take off the roof’s layers for maintenance and repairs. This type of roof is very easy to take care of.
It keeps out UV rays, water, and bad weather. With regular maintenance and repairs, it can last up to 15 years.
Roofing Made of Modified Bitumen
- Easy to put together and lasts a long time
- Strong and easy to keep up
- It is flexible at low temperatures and has a lot of stretch.
- Installed in rolls that overlap each other to make a seamless roof.
- During its installation, different ways to apply it can be used.
- Hire a Professional Who Is Qualified
If you’re not an expert roofer, it’s best to let someone else take care of your roofing needs. Let a professional take care of the maintenance of your flat roofing system and keep your roof in good shape so you can get the most out of it for a long time. Even if you’re having problems with your roof, a qualified roofing professional will be able to help you, no matter what kind of roof you have.
Why Hire a Roofer in Roseville?
You won’t find more dedicated roofers anywhere else than the ones at Roseville Roofer. When you come to us for help with your roof, we’ll treat you the way we’d like to be treated. This lets you know that you’ll be able to get the best professional services possible. No matter how big or small your roofing needs are, you can be sure that we have someone on our team who is qualified to take care of them. We’re proud of the work we do, and it shows in the quality of service our roofers give you.